Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Quotes

Christmas or Christmas Day is a holiday observed generally on December 25 to commemorate the birth of Jesus, the central figure of Christianity. And here christmas quotes for you.

New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage them to take up more of my time. ~James Agate

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. ~Bill Vaughn

New Year's Day - Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. ~Mark Twain

"The purpose and cause of the incarnation was that He might illuminate the world by His wisdom and excite it to the love of Himself."~Abelard, Peter

"Can I get a Picture of You so that I can show Santa what I want for Christmas" ~Unknown

Dear Santa,
I'm writing to let you know that I've been naughty...
and it was worth it.
You fat, judgmental bastard.
~cause its true & i laughed so hard when i saw this. ^.^

All Christmas Quotes ~ ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment